I. The first day of school is Wednesday, September 6, 2017. Parents you are welcomed to walk your child to his/her class during the first week of school ONLY. We understand that it is a special time and it will alleviate some anxiety from both parties.
- Only students may enter the school through the student entrance gate located next to the office from 7:45 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. The gate will be locked at 8:00 a.m. and all students who are not on campus by that time will need to enter through the office and be marked tardy. Please note: STUDENTS ARRIVING TARDY MUST BE BROUGHT INTO THE OFFICE BY AN ADULT AND SIGNED IN.
- Supervision is provided starting at 7:45 a.m. Please do not bring your child to school before that time since there is no supervision.
- All parents/visitors must report directly to the school office. The office personnel will provide information and assistance in an effort to keep classroom interruptions to a minimum.
- The gates will be unlocked at 1:45 p.m. M/T/W/F and Thursdays at 12:30 p.m. for student dismissal.
- TK and Kindergarten students will dismiss in the kindergarten gate area.
- Every effort is made to minimize classroom interruptions. Please make sure your child is well prepared for school each day. Classrooms are not interrupted to deliver homework, lunches or messages.