Here are some important library policies to keep in mind for the school year:
- Kindergartners may check out 1 book, 1st-4th grades may check out 2 books, 5th grade may check out 3!
- Library class is every week. Your student’s books are due at the time of their class’s visit to the library. Students may renew their books with teacher permission.
- There are no late fees! However, lost or damaged books must be replaced or paid for, so keeping your library books in the same safe, dry place is a money and time saver.
- Students with outstanding books or unpaid lost book fees will not be able to check out new books until the issue is resolved.
- Students may come return books or get new books outside of their class time with teacher permission or at recess any day the library is open.
- Library hours are 9 am to 2pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. (The library is closed Thursdays.)